Saldo is a fast and responsible loan provider with over 500 000 customers in Finland, Sweden and Lithuania. Saldo’s vision is to be an internationally renowned and trusted financial services partner, whose advanced technology enables seamless purchases and payments across various sales channels.
With more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector in Finland, Saldo’s unique competitive strength is based on a fully automated lending process with a proprietary scoring system that enables fast, secure and personalized loan offers in a responsible way. At Saldo, new initiatives are strongly backed-up financially by a sustainable stream of revenue and with the know-how of skillful professionals.
Our client Saldo is looking for a new team member to join them in Turku, Finland. They are searching for someone who will create new products for both consumers and SMEs in a role of a
As a PHP developer at Saldo, you will work on the current in-house software for automated lending solutions, from the application process to collection procedures. Your main responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and testing new features as well as maintaining the software’s existing functionality.
As the company transitions from legacy solutions to new platforms and infrastructure, there is a need for additional resources on the legacy solution. With the completion of the new shift and success in this role, the candidate will have a great opportunity to influence their future job description as new opportunities within the company arise. You will be able to work on exciting projects and shape the sustainable and successful development of Saldo.
What you can expect:
- You will develop new features to the existing fintech system
- Write reusable, testable, and superior quality code
- Optimize platform’s performance and scalability
- Collaborate with your passionate team members to achieve the best architectural decisions
- You have excellent, hands-on PHP skills
- Strong Object Oriented Programming skills and knowledge, awareness of modern development principles and practices
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience in REST/JSON
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must-have, similar proficiency with Finnish is seen as a great advantage
- We value motivation, a creative way of thinking, and the ability to learn new things quickly
What we offer:
- Dynamic and supportive work environment with opportunities to grow together in a small and professional development team
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to have an impact on international business success and see the results of your own work
- Edenred Employee Benefits: Including a lunch benefit for each working day and a recreational benefit of 400 EUR per year
- Private Health Insurance from the first day of working together
- Plenty of development opportunities, including a generous annual training budget (1500 EUR per year for trainings + 150 EUR per year for books)
- Hybrid Work Model
Sounds good? If so, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Noora Viinikainen ([email protected]).
The applicant´s credit information/score will be checked.