Data Scientists (Finland)
About ICT DIRECT
ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
ICT DIRECT India is inviting candidates from India to work on exciting opportunities within Europe. ICT DIRECT client list includes Nokia, KONE, Price Waterhouse Coopers. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele.
Opportunity if you are passionate in Data Science.
Some of the leading ICT DIRECT clients need great talent to work in their Finland offices on different verticals that include, Banking, Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Medical, Retail, and other industries.
Who are you?
A dynamic mind. A great attitude to explore analytics to benefit business decisions. You are interested in solving complex programmatic and technical issues.
As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for providing analytical solutions to business goals and collaboratively solving business decisions through data.
- Translate business goals into analytical use cases and models and communicate insights back to business stakeholders
- Utilize internal and external data and big data to design, develop, and deliver Design and models to solve business problems.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand ecosystems, behavioral trends, and long-term trends.
- Design and evaluate experiments (including hypothesis testing) by creating key data sets.
- Proactively identify and drive new use cases and data-driven product innovations.
Desired Skills and experience
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field of study
- Experience in modelling and predictive analytics with experience working with unstructured data.
- Experience with machine learning tools in big data environments
- Experience with commercial and open-source analytics tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
To move forward, please click the apply button. You will reach our portal and will learn about the selection procedures.
The broad selection path would involve taking an on-line coding test, ICT DIRECT shortlisting your candidature based on your test performance.
ICT Direct Finland will work with its clients to find a suitable job placement in Finland. Setting up a Client interview for you and support you in the post-selection process with a free work-visa and travel tickets to Finland.
The work contract with Finland clients would be typically multi-year, and you will have an opportunity to settle with your family in Finland.
Apply now to experience the Finland environment and work culture.
For any more details, please contact on [email protected]