Senior Software Architect
Are you fluent in Angular framework and Java? Would you like to work in a transformational project that introduces a novel architecture and makes a real impact in the healthcare sector? Do you want to be part of an international company that values your personal growth? We are looking for YOU,
Senior Software Architect
to join our team in Helsinki.
You will be part of our eHealth business aiming to deliver our approach to healthcare and social services reform in Finland. You work in a Digital Healthcare program helping a key healthcare player upgrade their legacy systems to a new ecosystem-based architecture. Your key responsibility is to design and implement architecture of a modern patient record system that is part of the overall solution. You work together with our lovely international team including our UI/UX designer, front- and back-end developers and product owner, using your expertise on the latest technologies and sharing your vision and knowledge with others.
As a Senior Software Architect you would be working on the following:
- Design and implement front- and back-end architecture
- Mentor and share information with a team of developers
- Define requirements & plan the solution together with your colleagues
- Develop production front- and back-end code
- Test methodologies & automation
We expect you to be a master of the following:
- You have several years of experience from software development in challenging client projects
- You have 2+ years of experience on Angular and you’re familiar with NgRx platform
- You are experienced on Java
- You have attitude for learning new things
- You like to work in teams but are able to work alone at the same time without supervision
- You enjoy following the newest technology trends in front- and back-end development
- Fluent Finnish and English
We offer you:
- Chance to work with a key industry player and have a meaningful impact in their core business
- Valuable experience on a massive project and a complex and pioneering solution in healthcare field
- A career path based on constant improvement, daily learning, training and developing your skills and expertise at various locations
- An opportunity to grow and learn in Nortal’s developer community with 200+ global advocates
- The opportunity to contribute to decision-making – the people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open
- A cozy atmosphere, even though we are a multinational company with offices around the globe
- Lunches together, participation in Nortal’s legendary events and conferences – when the mood strikes, we all get off our chairs and go do something exciting.
Nortal combines strategy, change, and technology to deliver meaningful impact. Together with over 850 professionals, we create data-driven and seamless processes for governments, businesses and healthcare institutions in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and in the U.S. We run projects in more than 20 countries across the globe, with the aim to simplify and optimize naturally complex processes in order to create a seamless society.