Data Scientist (remote)
PT Bank Amar Indonesia Tbk – the first FinTech powered bank in Indonesia is revolutionizing the banking experience for the untapped, to those who ’need’ and not only to those who ’want’. Currently, Bank has 3 branches (Jakarta & Surabaya), 1 sub-branch (Surabaya), 1 cash office (Jakarta) and 1 functional office (Jakarta), Amar Bank is able to efficiently serve the cities by focusing on digital channels, requiring no customers to travel.
Now PT Bank Amar is looking for a
to join their growing team in Jakarta or Helsinki
Qualifications and key competencies
- MSc in mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related field
- At least 2 years working experience a Data Scientist in finance industry Fintech
- Experience with Credit Scoring, Data modelling, Predictive analytics, Risk Management.
- Excellent problemsolving skills, and able to make new predictive models.
- Experience with commercial and open source analytics tools
- Python, R, Predictive Modelling
- Able to work under pressure, good interpersonal, and target oriented person
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Creating and monitoring credit scoring models and working closely with other departments
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Regular monitoring tasks for model performance
- Work closely with development teams to implement features into production
- Improve existing processes for data processing and analytics
- Look for new and innovative approaches for risk management and credit decisions
- Work closely with other data science service provider
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience