We are looking for an
for our client Efore Oyj in Vantaa, Finland.
Efore operates in manufacturing business and its head office is based in Finland. As IT Director you lead and coordinate IT development and operations at an international group level. You are also responsible for managing Finland IT in general. IT Director is based in Vantaa and reports to CFO.
Responsibilities regarding international group level:
- Plan, organize and manage group information technology and computer systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures with group management team
- Plan and execute IT security
- Manage group IT staff by training and coaching
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
Responsibilities regarding Finland:
- Plan, organize and manage Finland information technology and computer systems
- Hands on IT support together with the team
- Execute group level guidance with the team
- Local IT supplier management
We expect you to have:
- Proven working experience in senior IT role in an international business environment
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Business process understanding
- Hands-on experience with IT solutions and systems
- Motivation for a hands-on support and problem solving
- Good social and communication skills
- Capability to handle pressure and timetables
- Good knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Finnish language skills are a plus
We offer you challenging and interesting work in an international working environment. In this position you have chance to organize the overall ICT management as you see best. You get to work in a company with low bureaucracy and open culture.
If you think this could be your next career move, apply ASAP, not later than March 1, 2020.
Efore Group is an international company which designs and manufactures custom and standard DC power systems, AC/DC power supplies, and LED Drivers for a wide range of demanding industry applications including telecom, industrial, medical, lighting, utility, railway, and military. Efore’s story began in March 1975 in Finland. Since then, Efore has grown from a six person engineering office to a truly global organization, operating on four continents and serving customers worldwide.
Efore’s head office is based in Finland and its sales, marketing and R&D functions are located in Europe and China. The Group also has a sales and marketing unit in the United States. In the financial year ending December 31, 2018, consolidated net sales totalled EUR 52.4 million and the Group’s personnel averaged 406. The parent company’s share is quoted on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.