Games Streaming Software Engineer
We are looking for a Games Streaming Software Engineer on customers behalf.
Our customer is on the forefront of developing world class gaming services and leading the development of new applications. Are you a coder with a passion for developing new applications and want to work in a small team in Gothenburg, Sweden (and from Home) for a public international mobile entertainment company?
Do you want a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create a social games streaming service for 5G mobiles?
Streaming games is interesting and complex because the player continuously interacts with the game and the stream must be adjusted in real-time without lag, which is not needed for music or movies.
We handle backend development, cloud and on-premise hosting, database design, network security, modifying Android emulators, big data, web frontend and much more.
Below are some tasks you might be involved in:
● Develop and deploy petascale Edge Computing Services in the cloud and on-premise.
● New functionality in our React frontend.
● Implement big data analyzation and neural network prediction of user behavior in real time.
What skills are needed?
● 5+ years of backend development (preferably Node.js).
● 5+ years of experience with DevOps, Docker, Linux & AWS or other cloud providers.
● A genuine interest in everything from software development to hardware to Linux kernel compilation.
● We expect you to be eager to broaden your competence and learn a lot of new stuff each and every day!
We will evaluate all applications based on your experience, video Interview and Optional (but advantage) testing of your coding on-line.
After the application you will have a conversation directly with the CTO about the job.