Chief Security Officer
Crosskey combines big-league IT capabilities with flexibility, engagement and a personal touch. We make it easier to create new revenue from financial services, getting you to market faster with the right offering. Our expertise covers everything from traditional banking to eBanking, card & mobile payments and capital markets. A subsidiary of Ålandsbanken, we have offices in Mariehamn, Stockholm, Helsinki and Turku. Our customers span the Nordic and Baltic regions. They include Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, DNB and Marginalen Bank
Are you looking for new professional challenges and do you have a strong interest in the field of IT security? We are looking for a
Chief Security Officer
for Crosskey Banking Solutions Ab Ltd. Located in Mariehamn, Stockholm or Vantaa.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
You have the opportunity to work with Big League IT in a dynamic, changing and agile company. As CSO your areas of responsibility are IT Security, Physical Security and Risk Management, primarily on a strategic level. You will act as main point of contact towards customers in different security matters. In the role you will work closely with your own team as well as with all our business areas.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We hope you are a team player with a positive attitude, a strong desire to succeed and excellent communication skills. You are fluent in English (written and spoken) and Swedish or Finnish.
- Understanding of information system architectures and evolving technology.
- Ability to perform information security operation (ISO) functions in a financial institution, or similarly regulated financial vertical environment.
- Understanding of strategic direction and goals of the business and how to intertwine security needs with goals and objectives of the organization.
- Understanding of industry standards and experience of PCI-DSS and/or ISO27000 security requirement work.
- CISSP certification or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Ability to establish a vision for global and individual business security programs, and to build support for their implementation and ongoing development.
- 5+ years’ experience working in an information security related field.
- Professional experience in financial services strongly preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security, or related area; advanced degree preferred.