Automation Development Manager
Are you a driven and dedicated person looking for your next challenge in industrial automation? Want to be part of the team developing newest in the cleantech IoT? Come and join our team and help us bring our innovations to the world.
We are now looking for a
Automation Development Manager
for our team in Vantaa.
MariMatic is a modern cleantech company that over the years has developed many innovative products in pneumatic transport for a cleaner and more sustainable environment. MariMatic’s Taifun systems are used in industrial waste and product handling while MetroTaifun is a revolutionary system for municipal waste disposal. The Taifun system was launched in the 1980s and the MetroTaifun innovation was introduced in 2010.
We work all over the world and have installed over 900 systems in more than 40 countries. Our success has come through hard work and a major investment in research and development. In recent years we have invested several million euros in research and development of the MetroTaifun system which has resulted in an extensive patent portfolio and excellent prospects for the future.
Your tasks are
- Active role in developing control system; sensors, actuators and control algorithms
- Managing software development for PLC, embedded systems, SCADA
- Project specific implementation, commissioning and troubleshooting on site (some travelling required)
- Pro-actively coordinate your work with project managers and engineers
We expect from you
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in automation product development and/or project management
- Ability to multi-task and independently coordinate and prioritize your work
- Hands-on attitude in commissioning and not afraid to get your hands dirty from time to time
- BSc or MSc degree in Automation-, Electrical- or Software Engineering or in Mechatronics
- Well versed in software development
- Familiar with IEC 61131-3 languages, specifically with Structured Text (ST)
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential, Finnish is a big advantage.
- Experience from Beckhoff TwinCAT and Siemens TIA portal environments
- Familiar with OPC-UA and SQL databases
- Familiar with embedded systems and Linux
We offer you
- Key role in a fast growing and agile company
- The chance to revolutionise waste collection systems and make a real difference to the environment
- An excellent opportunity to become an expert in the latest technology
- Development potential in a rapidly growing company
- The feel and spirit of a start-up in a financially solid company
We offer you a challenging job that requires dedication and we want you to have good teamwork skills. We are looking for someone who is brave, has a real interest in learning all the operational details of our systems, is technically proficient and has a drive. It is important that you as a person have a holistic perspective and a solution targeted approach. You should be open and positive and find it easy to win your colleagues’ confidence.
The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found, so if you think this would be right opportunity for you, apply as soon as possible!
MariMatic Oy is part of the MariGroup, which uses the latest state of the art technologies and is famous for its innovative solutions, produced by a team of 150. The company’s offices and manufacturing facilities are located in the Helsinki metropolitan area.