As a fast-growing dynamic international company Mobidiag has tripled its personnel in two years. With our 90 employees located in four different countries we want to nurture the approach of “human-sized” company where our employees and their possibility to grow in their jobs are at the center of the attention. Each team member works closely to each other and face to face meetings are organized regularly to maintain good communication. The success of Mobidiag is based on state of the art expertise and technologies as well as the enthusiasm and hard work of its employees. We foster the well-being of all our employees and want to maintain a mix of professionalism, enthusiasm and friendly working atmosphere also in the future.
Join our team now and become a MOBeliever!
We are now looking for a talented
to join our growing team in Espoo
In this position you will develop application software for our in vitro diagnostic products. You will work closely with our domain experts to design and implement applications with intuitive user interface. You are expected to give strong contribution in both UI and business logic code. As a member of our in-house software development team you are responsible for writing good quality software using agile methods and tools.
A successful candidate has a proven track record in developing real life desktop applications. As a professional you understand what makes clean code and accept nothing less from yourself. You translate requirements into design and implementation of well-structured and documented software components. The right candidate will be a self-motivated positive person who puts team goals ahead of individual accomplishments and collaborates often and effectively with project team members to achieve the scheduled work.
We expect you to have
- Solid experience in Windows application and UI development, preferably using .NET
- Strong programming skills
- Ability to write good quality test covered code (unit tests, TDD)
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Experience in C# or Java
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Passion for taking new challenges and an open mindset
- Good teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
The following will be considered as an advantage
- A BSc or MSc in Computer Sciences or a related subject e.g. Information Technology or Software Engineering
- Experience in regulated software for Medical or IVD devices
- Understanding of embedded software development and C/C++ programming
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience in multi-site development projects
- Multicultural, human-size company and working environment
- Good benefits; healthcare – also free time, free parking, remote work possibilities, gym
- Competitive salary
- Interesting work with a product development of own products and software
- Internal collaboration and work with the top talents of Technical and Chemical fields.
Mobidiag develops innovative molecular solutions to advance the diagnosis of infectious diseases and antibiotic resistances. With its broad range of tests and instruments based on well-established PCR technology, Mobidiag allows fast and cost-efficient detection of most common bacteria, parasites, viruses and antibiotic resistances to answer any microbiology laboratory requirements. Mobidiag is headquartered in Espoo, Finland with subsidiaries in France, Sweden and UK. For more information about Mobidiag, please visit www.mobidiag.com
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. Please, apply as soon as possible because the position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.