Puro.earth is the world’s first marketplace for carbon removal. We help companies globally in their science-based journey to net-zero carbon footprint and accelerate the carbon removal economy.
Learn more about Puro.earth here: https://youtu.be/zLMgWzk7U5U
We are now searching for an experienced
You will be working hands on and be a hard core developer working on Puro.earth Platform in both front-end and back-end development processes to help Puro.earth to build best ecosystem to reverse the climate change.
• Developing containerized applications on Kubernetes using TypeScript, Node.js, NestJS and React from ground up based on business requirements
• Build effective REST APIs
• Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work
• Big appetite to learn and improve skills
• Participate to Puro.earth platform development team daily routines and work as part of the team
• Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new frameworks, tools and technologies, reading industry publications and partaking in educational opportunities such as workshops
Qualifications and key competencies
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
• 2..3 years’ of post-degree experience as a Software Developer
• Experience in designing, assessing, developing and deployment of large scale B2B applications
• Basic understanding of Web3 technologies
• Proven ability to develop future proof public APIs
• Experience in cloud architectures, technologies, tools and services
• Must have experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Experience in building secure and scalable cloud services
• Understanding of one or many of the following preferred: digital assets management, registries, certificate settlement and delivery processes, global B2B payment solutions, company audit and verification processes
• Skills to communicate with both technical and non-technical users after understanding
• Having an eye for detail
• Capable of working in a fast moving environment
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Creative mindset
• Working proficiency in English
Please apply today! We will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system.
If you have questions, please contact Angelica Kaattari, [email protected].