Our client is a unique Finnish company that develops innovative solutions to extend the lifecycle of mobile devices. Their innovative products are upending the mobile device repair, recycling, and buyback industry. This international company is leading the way towards a circular economy, with customers from all over the world. Their one-of-a-kind technology platform supports all major mobile devices and operating systems.
Our client is looking for a
Your job as a product owner is to ensure that the SW Development team is working on the right topics to meet the customer´s needs and expectations. To accelerate our growth, the Product Owner will work closely with our SW Development, Sales, and Marketing teams. You’ll communicate with our growing international customer base to better understand their demands and turn them into development efforts. You’ll also be involved in Go-To-Market activities once the product is ready to ship.
What you can expect:
- Recognizing and describing customer needs – what our customers want to achieve and how to provide a positive customer experience
- Creating epics, tasks and stories and defining acceptance criteria for features.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog.
- Continuously thinking how to improve products.
- Evaluating product development progress at each iteration.
- Participating in sprint planning to ensure that right tasks are under development.
- Helping development team to solve obstacles.
- Participating in product Go-To-Market activities.
- Working together with our UX designers to make sure, that our products meet customer needs and are fit for their purpose.
We value the following experiences and skills:
- Excellent understanding of mobile devices, mobile applications, and web services.
- Strong knowledge and hands – on experience of how to build B2B desktop experiences and web-based services
- You can see the big picture
- You have a customer-focused mindset and are familiar with the telecom and retail business environments, as well as technologies
- Proactive approach, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- With the ability to empower, persuade, engage, and inspire stakeholders, you have excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience of Scrum (or other agile software development) processes
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
What we offer:
- Open, flexible, and collaborative work culture
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive health care and health insurance
- Telephone, lunch, and commuting benefits
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Personal development opportunities
- As part of our entrepreneurial and highly talented team, you will contribute to the success of the high-tech growth company
Sounds good? If so, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Noora Viinikainen ([email protected]).