Are you interested in programming software and planning the best course of action to make the world more sustainable in a team that cares? Nortal’s Digital Oil & Energy tech team is looking for
to join our team in Turku.
You’ll be part of a team that creates the systems for one of our leading energy sector customers.
We expect our future talent to have a suitable degree, e.g. in information technology, and a few years of experience as a .NET developer. If you are fluent at programming and you can manage working with database queries, you are all set for this project.
The members of your team are experienced professionals in oil and energy technology, who can support you both in software development and in adopting the specific characteristics of the industry. We hope you are the type of person who has the courage to voice your opinions and insights but that you can also take into account a wide range of perspectives and sentiments of diverse team.
Jari Turunen, Nortal’s Software Specialist
“Working at Nortal gives you a unique opportunity to create meaningful impacts for our client’s business by defining and implementing ecosystems that facilitate COTS products to work seamlessly with agile and competitive elements for the company.”
You are expected to:
- You have understanding in Front-End technologies e.g. React or Angular.
- You have earned your keep in demanding client projects, you can take part in the systems specification and the actual planning work with the customer.
- You are keen to automate repetitions in your daily work
- You know and follow the principles of clean code, always striving for good readability and maintainability.
- You care for testing, knowing that unit tests are not the only kind out there.
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, written and verbally.
- a career path with constant improvement and learning curve that never flattens out. We support learning, training and developing your skills and experiences across various competencies;
- an opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring developer community with 500 software professionals;
- ability to contribute to the decision-making – people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open;
- a cozy and personal atmosphere, even though being a multinational company with almost 600 employees. We have lunch together, we participate in Nortal’s legendary events, conferences and when the mood strikes, arrange a spontaneous get-together;
- something what many other companies cannot – besides building seamless solutions we help our customers getting the strategic goals straight, removing limits and borders where necessary to make change happen.
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company with hundreds of projects in around 20 countries around the world. Our aim is to create societal impacts, which simplify and optimize complex processes. Our team of close to 600 international experts work hard to turn people’s lives for the better through seamless experiences, be it for the customers of enterprises or the citizens of entire countries.
Come and build a sustainable and seamless industry in Nortal’s Digital Oil & Energy tech team! We integrate and redesign processes, operations and automation to make businesses smarter, safer and more sustainable. With over 30 years of industrial experience, we cover every step on companies’ roadmaps towards Industry 4.0, optimizing value chains and resources with next-generation technologies.
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. Please, apply as soon as possible because the position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.