Lead Data Scientist
The first FinTech powered bank in Indonesia. Amar Bank is revolutionizing the banking experience for the untapped, to those who ‘need’ and not only to those who ‘want’. Running with four branches in Jakarta and Surabaya, Amar Bank is able to efficiently serve the cities by focusing on digital channels, requiring no customers to travel.
Now Amar Bank is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join their growing team in Jakarta (Indonesia)
Qualifications And Key Competencies
- MSc in mathematics, computer science, natural sciences or related field
At least 5 years working experience a Lead Data Scientist in finance industry Fintech
- Experience with Credit Scoring, Data modelling, Predictive analytics, Risk Management.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and able to make new predictive models.
- Experience with commercial and open source analytics tools
- Python, R, SPSS Modelling.
- Able to work under pressure, good interpersonal, and target oriented person.
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Placement in Jakarta
- Creating and monitoring credit scoring models and working closely with other departments
- Identifying and resolving data issues
- Regular monitoring tasks for model performance
- Work closely with development teams to implement features into production
- Improve existing processes for data processing and analytics
- Look for new and innovative approaches for risk management and credit decisions
- Work closely with other data science service provider
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience