IT Specialist (USA)
Please note that in order to be eligible for this position, you must already be residing and legally authorized to work in the United States.
FootBalance was established in 2003 in Finland with the goal of redefining foot health and wellbeing by making it accessible to all. Today, FootBalance has legal units and employees in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, the UK, Ireland, and the USA, with headquarters in Helsinki, Finland. The company has filed over 100 patents, and their concept and products are sold in over 40 different countries. FootBalance´s unique approach combines advanced technology, custom products, and personalized fitting services.
With company´s expertise in both, sport and medicine, FootBalance is the leading brand in 100% customized insoles in the sporting-goods sector. MyFootBalance 3D, the company’s next generation, unified 3D foot scanning technology, offers clients an all-in-one holistic solution, ranging from 3D foot scan and biomechanical foot analysis to customized product selection and personalized fitting experience.
FootBalance´s concept and services are helping both retailers and consumers to fulfill their unique needs. There´s a new health-based mindset sweeping the world and consumers are looking for products and services tailored to their specific needs. The company has entered a new phase with the goal of fast global expansion, and they are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced IT Specialist to join their team in the United States based in San Diego, California.
The IT Specialist’s primary responsibility is to serve as the IT expert and primary point of contact for FootBalance’s Business IT/Technology solutions.
What You´ll Do:
- Provide 1st hand MyFootBalance customer technical support tasks
- Ensue the MyFootBalance customer integration projects progress
- Set up PCs, 3D cameras, and other HW / network related tasks
- Calibrate, provide troubleshooting & set up MyFootBalance scanners
- Collaborate globally with different stakeholders (internal/external): Customer IT/Business partners, Internal Sales/onboarding/marketing personnel, as well as with External partners and other 3rd parties
- Be the first point of contact in the US IT/technology support
What We´re Looking For:
- A skilled professional with initiative and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work and thrive in a team
- Experience and knowledge with Windows IoT Enterprise, Network & WLAN, and HW problem solving (3D cameras, etc.)
- Willingness to learn a number of different systems (e.g. Tailored internal systems, TeamViewer, CloudCompare, MacOS, Windows)
- Readiness to travel and work flexible hours
- Minimum of Bachelor´s Degree in IT or Engineering
- Previous work experience in similar field of work
- Fluent written and verbal English, additional languages (e.g. Spanish or Finnish) is a plus
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience and understanding of REST APIs & JSON integrations
- MS Admin skills and MacOS basics
- SW Development basics
- Knowledge of ReactJS, GitLab, Electron, PCL (Point Cloud Library), Three.js, and Node.js
What FootBalance Offers:
- Unique opportunity to work with a scaling up Nordic Health Tech company with a purpose
- Work with patented, complex, and interesting products and comprehensive solutions
- Competitive salary and annual bonus schemes based on common and individual target settings
- Possibility to travel
- Health insurance and pension plan
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Noora Viinikainen ([email protected]).
Please Note That:
You must already be residing and legally authorized to work in the United States. Furthermore, this role requires routine travel inside California and the US. Occasionally, the job and trainings may also require international travel. This role may require work outside of regular working hours and on weekends.
FootBalance System Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.