Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions, including trucks and buses for heavy transport applications combined with an extensive product-related service offering. Together with partners and customers Scania is driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system.
Scania Suomi Oy employs over 600 people and is a market leader with a € 286M turnover last year.
Scania Suomi is now looking for a new IT Manager (Muonamiehentie 1, Helsinki)
The main responsibility of the IT Manager is to manage the performance of the Business Unit IT within the limits of resources, requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. Lead the development, implementation, operations and maintenance of the IT in the Business Unit. The IT Manager is responsible for the IT-strategy and IT-roadmap in the Business Unit. He or she gives input to the IT policies and the desired state for IT.
- Business Perspective: using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
- People Management: Lead, motivate and manage the team enabling high-quality and timely service with good employee satisfaction.
- Project Management: Planning, implementing, monitoring and completing projects, ensuring effective management of scope, resources, time, cost, quality, risk and communications.
- Leading Change: Recognizing the need for change, being open to new ideas and methods, and championing transformational change within the organization and beyond.
- Resource Management: Planning, allocating, and mobilizing resources (human, physical, information and financial resources) to achieve organizational goals.
- IT Security and risk management: Manage procedures for IT Security and risk management
- Communication and stakeholder cooperation: Proficient communication with business and stakeholders.
- Language skills: fluency in English and Finnish is required.
Ideal person has business knowledge and several years of working experience. One’s technical knowhow is broad, especially Microsoft technologies are his/her cup of tea. You have ability to scout new technologies.
As a reliable employer Scania offers good benefits, competitive salary and a flexible working culture.
Please apply as soon as possible, latest by November 22nd.