Senior Cloud Specialist
RISE ABOVE THE CLOUDS
Is cloud computing and related IT technologies Your forte? Do You have a solid understanding of open-source technologies? And do You understand how architecture drives productivity and efficiency in customers’ cloud & IT operations? If yes, keep on reading!
We are building new Cloud Transformation Company for the 21st century. Our mission is to help customers move from legacy IT to cloud with speed and ease. We want to enable secure, easy, and quick transition to cloud – and between clouds. And save customers’ hard-earned dollars for building value towards their customers.
We are now searching for an enthusiastic Senior Cloud Specialist for our client Cloudshift21.
You will have an exciting opportunity to design, shape and deliver a new way of cloud transformation. We don’t invite you to just to do a job. You will have chance to play key role building our company and our culture.
- Participate in the coding of the platform using DevOps methods, CI/CD pipeline, Gitlab, JIRA and Confluence as main development environments
- Follow closely open-source and cloud computing technology trends and development giving inputs on best approaches and components
- Actively seek and develop new approaches to cloud and containerization
- Develop the necessary technical architectures in close cooperation with the rest of the development team
- Participate in a diverse team of developers to create the ultimate cloud migration platform
- Interact with customers and partners to test and evaluate what works
- Identify business opportunities
- Good knowledge of software and cloud development tools & practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies
- Excellent Linux understanding
- Good understanding of API based approach especially in regard to security and data protection
- Containers, micro-services, IAM, API’s, Open source
- Proven track record in similar tasks
- Experience in developing or architecting in hybrid cloud: K8s Container based cloud development, DevOps tools, CI/CD, Automation, Cloud security, IAM, API’s, secure data management, Open source, micro-services, containers
- Fluent English
- Growth mindset: you know that the only failure is a failure to try.
- Understanding and right mindset regarding start up-concepts.
- Coaching mindset: you know that helping others to succeed is a way to build and inspire great place to work.
- Honesty: giving and taking candid feedback requires maturity, but you know it pays off.
- Accountability: you don’t look for excuses or blame, you follow through.
Sounds good? We would love to hear from you as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact our recruitment consultant Angelica Kaattari ([email protected]) We will start interviewing immediately. Please note that we only accept applications through our recruitment system.