True hands-on DevOps Engineer, do you seek a place where you can put your self-management and leadership, communication, and reflection skills to use for the good of the customer and the workplace?
Have you done a few laps on the DevOps infinity loop?
Are you capable of adding CI/CD in our software development practices?
Are you keen to have everyone in the project to work together towards a common goal to shorten software cycle times?
We are always happy to discuss with a true hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer more about joining our team in Tampere. Our senior positions are always full-time and permanent.
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING?
You will be a passionate DevOps engineer with the lean flow mindset constructing and managing continuous deployment and integration pipelines to accelerate the development and operations of our customer projects in close co-operation with them. You will be making the feedback loops tight and help in it by creating automated test suites for our applications and projects.
Your overarching mission is to improve the delivery of work from development to operations. You’ll continuously improve the delivery to customers, enabling QA as a critical element in the project culture. You will join our talented team of passionate people who act fast, take the initiative, and express ideas but also listen to colleagues and customers – just like yourself!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are a person capable of discovering simple ways to solve complex problems. You are intimately familiar with the DevOps and have strong motivation to define and drive forward the change in the culture and processes.
- 1-3 years of work experience in development and operations teams embracing and fostering Agile and DevOps practices
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and solve complex multi-system problem scenarios
- Ability to fit DevOps into perspective holistically and explaining the costs and benefits for the customer
- Ability to be responsible for deliveries with great significance in customer projects, debug and solve problems in a timely manner with prompt communication
- Knowledge of modern architectures and software development practices such as CI/CD, cloud technologies, web application and microservice architectures in general, virtualization and containerization, and test automation
- Understanding of computer networking
- Demonstrable experience in programming and scripting
- Demonstrable experience on setting up most relevant CI/CD tools and solutions
IS THIS JOB AND ORGANIZATION FOR ME?
The cornerstones of our culture at Insta Digital are trust, psychological safety, and individuals’ growth to their full potential. You get to work with exciting challenges in various environments and with different stakeholders. You’ll get freedom and responsibility, and it’s comfortable only if you enjoy both sides of that deal. We believe the cultural fit enables us to be productive and happy in our work, so we are continuously developing our culture and ways of working to support our people – – an environment where DevOps really thrives.
Insta Digital´s main office is situated in the central Playstation. Instead, we create something extraordinary and truly meaningful together, as we brainstorm and usually come up with brilliant ideas, sometimes accompanied by feeble jokes. We have excellent benefits, good work-life balance, the best coffee in the town, and the coolest and most brilliant workmates. However, our view might be subjective on this one. So, are you ready to sit in the driver’s seat for our customers’ product development?
Would you like to know more what it is to work for us in a real life? Read more about Markus!
READY TO ROLL?
Let us get to know you by telling us about your skills in frameworks & technologies you’ve worked with.
We’re here to help you grow as a professional. So please share your future desires and motivation factors with us, and let’s see if we can match them!
We interview candidates constantly and fill the position as soon as we find the right new colleague.
This position is based in Tampere. The recruitment process includes two to three rounds of interviews and a demonstration of skills. Note that a security clearance check by the Finnish Security Intelligence Service will be conducted for successful applicants.