Business Central Manager
Unisport is today the clear market leader in sports facilities surfaces and equipment in the Nordic countries. Unisport has a pro forma turnover of 135 million euros and 400 employees in 7 countries. The head office is located in Helsinki. The companies operating in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, the UK, the Netherlands, and Latvia complement each other product-wise and geographically.
The aim is to reach a significant growth in sales and to become a leading North European one-stop service partner whose sports facility concepts provide the best environment for athletes as well as spectators.
We are looking for a
Business Central Manager
to join our team in Vantaa.
In this position, you are responsible for Business Central (BC) technical platform, authorizations and related integrations together with vendors. You will also have process area functional responsibility in supply chain, sales and manufacturing. Business Central platform is newly established and serve our business in 5 countries.
As BC Manager, you will be a member of the Unisport IT and master data governance set-up and report directly to Unisport Group Head of IT. You will be located in Vantaa, Finland (other locations are negotiable), and work will entail travel in the Nordic countries.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Support/train key users in other than finance areas in their daily work
- Act as the technical authority to develop and maintain Business Central development, test and production environments with IT vendor.
- Act as the technical authority to develop and maintain Business Central settings with key users and IT vendor.
- Handle BC related incidents, service requests and change requests on daily basis with key users and IT vendor
- Change requests, end-to-end definition and testing with key users, as well as managing the development releases
- Technical integration definition and maintenance tasks e.g. with CRM, PIM etc., keeping integration architecture documentation up to date
- User access management
What are we looking for?
We expect you to have at least a Bachelor’s degree in position relevant field of studies, and a minimum of 3 years of previous working experience with NAV and/or Business Central. You have excellent analytical and documentation skills and the ability to advise on Business processes, give system demos/trainings and write user manuals. Additionally, you have truly strong team working and communication skills and a positive attitude. Along with fluent working English, good verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and/or Swedish are considered advantageous.
What do we offer?
In this role you will get to work amongst a passionate and inspiring group of professionals and contribute to our vision of building a healthier society. We are the Nordic market leader in sports facilities and, working with us, you get to be a part of a winning team that makes people move. Within a newly established IT function, you have an excellent opportunity to be part of building a business-driven IT function.