Technical Product Owner
Interested in working without bureaucracy, and strict company policies which bind your hands?
Consider joining Ubisecure, the leading Identity Services Provider in Europe and be part of the next success story as we are growing!
Ubisecure offers an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing multinational company and work with a team of closely knitted professionals.
We have 3 offices over the world, and our office in Finland is located in the technology hub of Finland: Otaniemi, Espoo.
Ubisecure Oy has a need for a skilled technical leader to join the Product Management team. As a key member of the product management function, Technical Product Owner will guide the product development in a day-to-day manner. Technical Product Owner will receive high-level requirements and roadmaps from three directions: VP of Product, industry standards specifications, and customers (in the form of support and customer requirements tickets).
- Guide the product development in a day-to-day manner
- Work directly for the VP of Product to prioritize development goals (matching available staff with desired release requirements)
- Ensure the day-to-day functioning of the team (defined by specific KPIs) and release schedule is both supportable and maintained.
- Communicate effectively regarding all matters related to product development
- Assist in the prioritization of solutions and explain why certain solutions were chosen instead of others
- Comfortable working in a software development environment and in an operations environment (cloud hosting environment) but is not expected to have any substantive hands-on coding experience.
- Comfortable working with both JIRA and Confluence, as these are the primary tools of Ubisecure.
- Positive individual: looking for solutions to complex problems
- Team player mentality – understanding that the capabilities of the team outweigh any individual persons capabilities.
- Solid time management skill – being able to organize and manage meetings effectively.
- High technical competence level with a quality-oriented mindset
- Can produce high-quality requirement documents
- Good command of the English language
- IAM knowledge
- International experience
- Interested to take part in industry forum work. (E.g., GSMA)
- Good command of the Finnish language
- Willingness to grow inside the organization
Why Ubisecure ?
We are the Finnish CIAM provider and have our sights firmly set on becoming a European Leader. We are backed by global investors, committed to supporting growth. We are a great team of fantastic individuals, everyone can make a difference, to our customers, to our products, to the standards that define the industry we work in.
We offer a high performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
We are committed to delivering an attractive working environment and package that grows with your contribution. We also believe that all staff should share in the success of the company growth.
Apply now, if you think this could be your next career move. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found.