CLOSED: Software Test Manager
THIS POSITION HAD BEEN CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER OPEN POSITIONS AS WELL.
Rocla is an innovative manufacturer of counter balance-, warehouse- and automated guided trucks. We trust the best customer experience which exploits the cutting edge technologies. The highly motivated and inspired team of professionals is our valuable asset to fulfill our promise to our customers around the world.
To further support our strong growth we are looking for a
Software Test Manager
to join our team in Järvenpää.
As we’re building the new digital platform to support our partner model you will be a part of a whole new team to create something unique in the global market. You will also work closely together with our global partners, customers, and suppliers. Sitting all day at your desk is far from the actual work: you interact with different stakeholders and work closely with real machines and systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
You have a key role in creating and designing new global business and revolutionary digital tools. Your main responsibilities are to plan, manage, execute, develop and report test automation processes. You develop the software testing processes and have a mind to continuously improve the way how things are done. You prosper to be in a group of fellow professionals and enjoy the conversations with highly skilled professionals, where you have a possibility to learn and share your knowledge.
We expect you to take an active role in increasing the percentage of automated versus manual testing in SW development. You also have an agile development mindset and passion for ensuring high quality of the products. Ideally, you have at least 5 years of experience in the SW testing field.
Ideal background and experience
- Test architect or related experience
- Test management and process development experience
- Different test management tools and issue management
- Automation frameworks and continuous integration
The following are considered as a strong plus
- Developing test automation and development of scripts
- Hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of software production processes
- Software development experience, QA processes, and best practices
- GIT or other revision management system
- JIRA or other issue management system
Rocla offers you
- Learning opportunities for professional development
- Guaranteed continuous training
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hobby coupons for sports and culture
- Company sponsored hobby clubs
- Inspiring work community
- Restful office facilities, where you can focus on the most important things without constant distractions.
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive healthcare
We offer flexible work environment, where you have the possibility to influence and improve how things are done.
Apply now, if you think this could be your next career move. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found.