Rocla Oy, a group company of Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift, is expanding its global self-driving vehicle business and building a new competence center in Finland.
To further support our strong growth in AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle) business and to strengthen our dynamic AGV development in R&D team we are looking for a
You have a key role in creating and designing new global business and revolutionary digital tools. You get to learn and develop your skills as a part of international team of highly motivated and inspired professionals. As we’re building new digital platform to support our partner model you will be a part of a whole new team to create something unique in the global market. You will also work closely together with our global partners, customers and suppliers. Sitting all day at your desk is far from the actual work: you interact with different stakeholders and work closely with real machines and systems.
Your responsibilities will include developing and maintaining digital tools for aftersales and AGV business (service and commissioning tools, IoT, etc.) for the global market.
- keen interest in software development and related technologies
- interest in machines and automation
- fluent English skills as you will be working closely with colleagues all over the world
- the ability to learn new things quickly with can-do attitude
Beneficial skills (no need to master these, we will teach you):
- .NET development (C#/WPF/NET MVC/Visual Studio)
- GIT or other revision management system
- JIRA or other issue management system
- low level communication protocols (CAN/CanOpen, RS232, TCP/IP or similar)
- embedded software understanding and development experience
- UI design experience and tools
- Unit testing, DevOps, Continuous Integration, software development best practices
We offer an innovative and inspiring work community with an opportunity for professional development. Adequate continuous training is also guaranteed.
Rocla Oy develops, manufacturers and markets electric warehouse and counterbalance trucks and automated guided vehicles (AGV), and provides solutions and services throughout their lifecycle. We create the best user experience by understanding and developing customer processes. Our head office, R&D center, manufacturing and global AGV business unit with 390 professionals are located in Järvenpää. Rocla Oy is a group company of Japanese Mitsubishi Nichiyu Forklift, one of the biggest players in the global material handling market.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.