CLOSED: Software Developer (C++)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER OPEN POSITIONS UNDER OPEN POSITIONS.
Furuno Finland Oy is the largest marine electronics supplier and importer in Finland. Our strategic R&D unit makes us unique in the global Furuno Group. Customers include various authorities, shipping companies, shipyards, boat yards, and the dealers. Furuno Finland Oy has been awarded by Kauppalehti with Menestyjä (Achiever) certificate for several years.
Our annual turnover is 10M€. We employ over 50 people in Suomenoja, Espoo.
We are always looking for motivated people who wish to engage in teamwork and stick briskly to work.
Now, we are looking for a
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C++)
to join our product development team of 15 members. Your role will depend on your preferences and experience. You can be a recent graduate with a degree in IT or a seasoned C++ talent.
As our Software Developer you will:
- contribute in software development in electronic chart display and information system product development
- work with challenging and versatile tasks including GIS, graphics, sensor data processing, data communication etc.
At Furuno you will get:
- Opportunity to develop yourself with the best experts in the marine industry
- Work environment with the spirit of fair play
We expect you to have
- sufficient knowhow in software development
- good skills in C++11 or newer version, experience in other programming languages is beneficial
- passion for high-level programming languages
- good skillset in Linux
- university level studies in mathematics
- excellent skills in problem solving
We value if you have interest in marine industry.
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. Please, apply as soon as possible because the position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.