We’re now looking for a
For our client, CSC. CSC develops and produces internationally high-level and professional ICT services for research, education, culture, and public administration, enabling these sectors to succeed and benefit society as a whole. We strive to keep Finland at the forefront of development.
Skilled personnel are the one way to ensure success. CSC works with a group of enthusiastic and friendly experts. Work at CSC is meaningful, and it emphasizes freedom and responsibility, as well as the support of the entire work community. CSC offers an opportunity to develop one’s own skills in a company with long traditions.
As a Service Manager you will be working for CSC’s cloud storage platform. You will be planning the roadmap together with the teams, discussing with stakeholders and customers. Our cloud services are in wide use in supporting all manner of use cases focusing on research, science, training, and education but it’s also a platform for internal and external services, and international use for scientific collaboration.
You will also be working with LUMI – the new world class supercomputer and its supporting services. At the moment, LUMI is one of the fastest computer systems in the world – and it will become even more powerful in a final configuration. Members of LUMI consortium will be one of the stakeholder groups whose concerns and wishes you need to take into account.
We have been working with open source cloud technologies, OpenStack, Kubernetes, and CEPH storage platform for a longer time. These services are complex and there are dependencies between services that will have to be taken into account. Our teams work more and more in agile ways and we hope that you can help us to continue to evolve. You will be supported by our CEPH team, managers, and other product owners. Come work in a unique place with exciting technologies in a great team!
What we’re offering:
- Important and responsible role at CSC within an internationally recognized and visible entirety
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and develop your own competence
- Excellent employee benefits
- Modern office spaces at Espoo
- Good remote working possibilities
What we’re hoping to see:
- Ability to operate in a role with product ownership
- Experience from working with different stakeholders
- Understanding of SCRUM, SaFe and CI/CD
- Previous experience from working with Linux and DevOps
- Preferably you’re already familiar with some automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet or Terraform
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (Finnish is seen as a plus)
As part of the application process, the selected candidate will be subject to a basic level security clearance, passing of which is a precondition for entering into an employment relationship.
We are looking forward for your application! Apply as soon as possible because we will start the interviews already during the application period.
For more information, please contact ICT DIRECT’s Recruitment Consultants:
Laura Haikara, +358 443 366 442, [email protected] and
Arttu Haapalainen, +358 50 477 9665, [email protected]