Senior Full-stack Developer
We’re looking for a skilled developer with a customer-oriented mindset.
You might be the one if you’re passionate about sharing your ideas, and working with the full spectrum of web platforms and concepts, from corporate intranets to high-profile consumer services. On top of this, we hope that you enjoy consulting our clients and helping them out with your expertise.
We offer a position where you have the possibility to gain overall technical leadership in customer delivery projects. You also have the chance to become a lead developer and oversee the work done by others. If you found yourself from the description and are looking on moving forward in your career, keep on reading.
Your responsibilities include:
- Hands-on programming and technical design
- Collaborate with, mentor and train other Frantic developers on existing or new technologies and methodologies
- Participate in sales as a technical expert
- Taking a leading developer role within projects or as a consultant
What we expect from you:
- Strong command of object-oriented programming
- Know-how on relational database/object design (e.g. MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL databases)
- Experience in integration design (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work and thrive in a team
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Suitable degree in a related subject and 3+ years of working experience with similar requirements
Why choose Frantic:
Frantic is a 21-year-old strategy, design, and application development company. We specialize in solving our clients’ challenges with digital products. What’s different about us is that much of what we do is based on teamwork and solving problems together in cross-competence groups, while not forgetting peer-support from fellow developer colleagues. The work we get to do has an impact on people’s lives and the tasks we take on are often challenging, constantly offering us opportunities to learn. On top of this, we offer our people an annual budget to use for professional development (conferences, trainings, certificates – you name it).
Our culture is laid-back and flexible, and we aim to be the best company to work for no matter what your current life status is. We’re always looking for new ways to make your life a bit more convenient and enjoyable – Frantic remote office – a concept where we offer an annual budget to give you an opportunity to work a couple of weeks a year from abroad. We frantimones are a tightly-knit community of fun-loving humans, and we often spend time together even after the laptop closes.
To top it all off, we offer healthcare, dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast, top-of-the-line coffee, refreshments and snacks at the office, as well as sports, culture and commuter vouchers, and so on – but we get it’s not the reason why you’ll join us.
If you felt like this is your cup of tea, send in your application and your latest CV as soon as possible.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.