Ubisecure is an IAM software product company providing Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) and Identity brokering based platforms primarily through partner channels but also in some cases directly as well. As part of a well-funded growth phase Ubisecure is looking to continue to capitalise in the Nordic region as part of the expansion throughout Europe, with significant growth opportunity in many countries including Sweden where we have recently established ourselves.
SALES ENGINEER (Identity and Access Management)
you will assist the sales team throughout the sales process by answering technical product, integration and operations related questions for end-customers, partners and sales prospects.
- Assist the sales team in technical aspects of product sales process
- Assist new and existing customers with technical consulting during pre-sales and implementation phases
- Third-level technical support for complex cases requiring customer consultation
- Leading customer pre-studies, demonstrations and proof-of-concept projects
- Presentation of IAM Academy training programmes for Sales and System Integration Partners (SIs) and customers in Product Installation, Configuration and Operations
- Cooperation with Product Management, R&D team, and Sales team
• Project management of integration cases together with integrators and end-user organizations (providing status updates, attending progress meetings, managing open issues to ensure they are resolved by relevant resource)
• Improving existing and developing new product documentation
• Maintain industry knowledge and contacts through active participation in relevant standards organizations and events
• Regular reporting to Senior Sales Engineer on project progress
• Formal tertiary qualifications in a related field
• Demonstrable understanding of IAM, IDM, IT security, middleware, API, enterprise architecture design
• Knowledge of some scripting language like Bash, Python or PowerShell.
• Keen interest in helping customers build web services and mobile applications with outstanding user experience
• 3+ years of recent, directly related work experience
• Based in Finland with willingness to travel in the region
• Written and oral fluency in Swedish (prerequisite as coverage of Sweden is a focus) and English. Other European languages desirable.
What we offer:
• Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
• Close knit team of intelligent colleagues working to solve complex problems together.
• Supportive environment and unique opportunity to learn from passionate colleagues who are influencers in the digital identity industry.
• Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
• Freedom to choose your tools. Mac, Linux, Windows, or whatever works for you.
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
In 2006 we delivered our first Customer IAM solution to support IAM functionality like Privacy by Design, Web Single Sign-On, Self-Management and more, but optimised for large scale b2b or b2c use case. We also determined that the true value of Customer IAM would be where the business drivers of customer experience, operational efficiency, security & privacy and meeting regulation would interplay, and these discreet areas have driven our Identity Platform and product development decisions ever since.
Base 10 Ventures acquired the Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our Management team are highly active in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members in the UK and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organizations manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we like to think we empower organizations with modern identity driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.