Rocla is an innovative manufacturer of counter balance-, warehouse- and automated guided trucks. We trust the best customer experience which exploits the cutting-edge technologies. The highly motivated and inspired team of professionals is our valuable asset to fulfil our promise to our customers around the world.
To further support our strong growth, we are looking for a
to join our team in Järvenpää.
As we’re building the new digital platform to support our partner model you will be a part of a whole new team to create something unique in the global market. You will also work closely together with our global partners, customers, and suppliers. Sitting all day at your desk is far from the actual work: you interact with different stakeholders and work closely with real machines and systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
You have a key role in creating and designing new global business and revolutionary digital tools. Your main responsibilities are:
- product ownership of our tool systems
- to prioritize development needs
- to design and maintain product’s lifecycle together with the development team
- to define requirements for the product and the technologies used in product development
- to maintain and manage a development roadmap for the product
- to make marketing analysis and competitor monitoring
You prosper to be in a group of fellow professionals and enjoy the conversations with highly skilled professionals, where you have a possibility to learn and share your knowledge. You’re the force that takes forward the work of the team and you have the ability to understand wide and complex contexts.
Ideal background and experience
- Experience in product management of tool systems or user interfaces
- Experience in developing tool systems or user interfaces
- Compatible educational background
The following are considered as a strong plus
- Experience of industrial software (such as CAD)
- Knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of CMS
- Experience of PLM-systems
Rocla offers you
- Learning opportunities for professional development
- Guaranteed continuous training
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hobby coupons for sports and culture
- Company sponsored hobby clubs
- Inspiring work community
- Restful office facilities, where you can focus on the most important things without constant distractions.
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive healthcare
We offer flexible work environment, where you have the possibility to influence and improve how things are done.
Apply now, if you think this could be your next career move. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found.