Product Owner, Cyber Security
We’re now looking for a
Product Owner, Cyber Security
For our client, ANDRITZ. ANDRITZ is an international technology group providing plants, systems, equipment, and services for various industries. The company is one of the technology and global market leaders in the Pulp and Paper industry, Hydropower business, Metal working and steel industries, and in solid/liquid separation in the municipal and industrial segments. The listed Group is headquartered in Graz, Austria. Since its foundation 170 years ago, ANDRITZ has developed into a Group with approximately 27,900 employees, and more than 280 locations in over 40 countries worldwide. As a reliable and competent partner, ANDRITZ supports its customers in achieving corporate and sustainability goals.
ANDRITZ stands for passion, partnership, perspectives and versatility – core values to which the company is committed.
As a Product Owner, Cyber Security you will have access to leading edge Cyber Security Intelligence sources working with a world class Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and ANDRITZ’s own Operational Technology (OT) Cyber Security company OTORIO (www.otorio.com / Cyber Security for industries).
Within this role you will get the opportunity to work in an enterprise environment, reporting to the Service Owner and supporting strategic decisions. You will be integrated in a great global team with a structured, getting things done mentality. We provide a very good working environment since IT is seen as a business enabler by the top-level management with an additional focus on Cyber Security.
We will offer you a chance to learn which current tactics, techniques and processes cyber attackers use to compromise an IT environment. At the same time, you will support us developing proper counter measures to protect the ANDRITZ IT landscape.
What we’re offering:
- Important and responsible role at ANDRITZ within an internationally recognized and visible entirety
- Opportunity to grow as a professional and develop your own competence
- Excellent employee benefits (such as ePassi; culture and sports, wider healthcare package, Allwell Program and company bike possibility etc.)
- Modern office spaces at Helsinki
- Hybrid working model and flexible working time
You will act as the Product Owner of the implemented SIEM/EDR/Vulnerability Management solution, encompassing:
- Align and develop the product features together with the Service Cluster Architects to ensure performant, secure and reliable operations of the assigned products
- You will be responsible for the performance, reliability and secure operations of the assigned products
- Ensure the regular operational alignment with the MSSP
- Define the features and maintain continuous improvement of the products
- Provide architectural and technical contributions to backlog planning
- You will be accountable and responsible for the sprint planning
- You will act as a key technical contact in case of a Cyber Security incident
- You will become part of the internal IT Security team working with our external MSSP’s Security Operations Center (SOC)
What we’re hoping to see:
- Analytical security mindset
- Ability to operate in a global, responsible role with product ownership
- Previous experience from working in an Information Security position
- Willingness to travel if necessary
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We are looking forward for your application! Apply as soon as possible because we will start the interviews already during the application period. For more information, please contact ICT DIRECT’s Recruitment Consultant Arttu Haapalainen ([email protected]).