Are you a result-oriented and driven team-player, with in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and a background in hands-on programming? Do you have strong ability to understand customer businesses and bottlenecks, and model and streamline customer business processes? If you enjoy working with client interface and are passionate about solving client cases and problems, you might be our new extension.
Nortal’s Digital Oil & Energy tech team is looking for
to join our team in Turku. You’ll be part of a team that develops the systems of one of our leading energy sector customers.
- In cooperation with customers to understand and define their business processes and needs.
- To analyze customer needs and adopt to our information systems requirements.
- Ability to design needed components based on system requirements, and to describe and document them in such a way that software developers are able to implement these components.
- You can create a relational concept model based on customer needs and know how to build up a database.
- To coach, mentor, and instruct software developers and other team members.
- At least five years’ of experience in software development projects.
- A deep understanding of Visual Studio.
- Good understanding of different software development models.
- You have the know-how of various databases and reporting tools (strong comprehension of one database is required, the other ones are considered as an advantage).
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, written and verbally, and have an academic degree or similar competence.
We also value:
- All Microsoft certifications add value to us.
- The chance to learn from our experience and lessons.
- A career path based on constant improvement, daily learning, training and developing your skills and expertise at various locations
- An opportunity to grow and learn by being part of Nortal’s active and inspiring developer community with 500 software professionals.
- The opportunity to contribute to decision-making – the people in charge are in the next room and the doors are always open.
- A cozy atmosphere, even though we are a multinational company with offices around the globe.
- Lunches together, participation in Nortal’s legendary events and conferences – when the mood strikes, we all get off our chairs and go do something exciting.
Nortal is a multinational strategic change and technology company with hundreds of projects in around 20 countries around the world. Our aim is to create societal impacts, which simplify and optimize complex processes. Our team of close to 600 international experts work hard to turn people’s lives for the better through seamless experiences, be it for the customers of enterprises or the citizens of entire countries.
Come and build a sustainable and seamless industry in Nortal’s Digital Oil & Energy tech team! We integrate and redesign processes, operations and automation to make businesses smarter, safer and more sustainable. With over 30 years of industrial experience, we cover every step on companies’ roadmaps towards Industry 4.0, optimizing value chains and resources with next-generation technologies.
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. Please, apply as soon as possible because the position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.