We are looking for a
to join our IAM R&D team who is passionate about delivering world class software and wants to be a key part of the Ubisecure success story.
You are quite simply a ‘Rock Star’, your peers know you are the one who can solve the unsolvable problems, will have a practical, clear, effective answer. You work efficiently, you understand requirements, and deliver to them, not over-delivering, not under-delivering, but leaving the door open for possible future needs.
You are a polymorph, you have the experience to know that a development language is just a tool, libraries are no more than a framework to be understood and leveraged. Automation is in your blood, but you use it to save time, not as a deliverable.
You complement your acknowledged engineering talent with an rare human and business understanding. You’ve discovered that the more you learn the more you become aware of how little you know. You listen, not to the words, but to the intent; you think; you act. You have an ability to clearly describe situations and solutions to business leaders, your peers, and your mum.
You have a great ability to prioritise and to multitask. You are agile, your process is agile, your deliveries are complete.
Your duties would include overall technical leadership, developer responsibility for the technical software architecture and development of existing products. You would also be working with large cloud based scalable servers in an international environment.
In a lead role you will also
- define and continuously improve software engineering processes and their quality, practices and architectures used by the company
- collaborate with, mentor and train other team members on existing or new technologies and methodologies as needed
To be successful in this position, you need to have great experience in these technologies:
- Java web applications development experience (Java EE, Servlet)
- JPA (Hibernate)
- REST architecture (JAX-RS, RESTEasy, Jersey)
- Maven (or similar like Ant, Ivy, Gradle)
- Version control (Git, Subversion)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo)
- Experience on Windows & Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu)
Knowledge/expertise of these is a plus:
- Eclipse (or IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans)
- Java application servers (Apache Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Wildfly, WebLogic, WebSphere, GlassFish, …)
- LDAP Directory Services (Active Directory, Adam/AD LDS, OpenLDAP, ApacheDS)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, …)
- Testing tools (JUnit, Robot, Selenium, Concordion)
- Scrum master
- HTML, XML and CSS
- SQL, JDBC
Ubisecure offers an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing multinational company and work with a team of closely knitted professionals. We have 3 offices over the world, and our office in Finland is located in the technology hub of Finland: Otaniemi, Espoo.
If this is you, and you know you can excite us, apply as soon as possible since we start interviews already during application period which will be closed by September 24th.
Ubisecure, founded in 2002, is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions enabling digital business on a global scale. We make it easy for organizations to deploy and use rich digital identities to simplify and secure registration and access for applications, services and devices. We enable identity driven ecosystems that offer organizations new business opportunities. Our technology will help meet consumer privacy expectations, provide a consistent user experience across various service channels, and simplify how organizations manage millions of identity driven relationships across all services, applications and things. We will empower end users with more control, choice and convenience for security, which will accelerate digitalization of online business.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.