Lead Software Developer
Rocla is an innovative manufacturer of counter balance-, warehouse- and automated guided trucks. We trust the best customer experience which exploits the cutting-edge technologies. The highly motivated and inspired team of professionals is our valuable asset to fulfil our promise to our customers around the world.
To further support our strong growth, we are looking for a
Lead Software Developer
to join our team in Järvenpää.
As we’re building the new digital platform to support our partner model you will be a part of a whole new team to create something unique in the global market. You will also work closely together with our global partners, customers, and suppliers. Sitting all day at your desk is far from the actual work: you interact with different stakeholders and work closely with real machines and systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
You have a key role in creating and designing new global business and revolutionary digital tools. Your main responsibilities are:
- to develop, maintain and support the backend-system of our AGV vehicles
- to work as a main designer for software development
- architecture and interface design
- to supervise the quality of our software
- to direct the work of our external consultants and to work in close cooperation with our technology vendors
You prosper to be in a group of fellow professionals and enjoy the conversations with highly skilled professionals, where you have a possibility to learn and share your knowledge. You have the ability to see things in wider context and you work with self-starter mentality.
Ideal background and experience
- Experience in C# programming
- Experience in developing algorithms
- Experience of automation technology
- Degree in a suitable field
The following are considered as a strong plus
- Experience of .Net core
- Experience of research from the field
- Experience of F#
- Certification in SCRUM
Rocla offers you
- Learning opportunities for professional development
- Guaranteed continuous training
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hobby coupons for sports and culture
- Company sponsored hobby clubs
- Inspiring work community
- Restful office facilities, where you can focus on the most important things without constant distractions.
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive healthcare
We offer flexible work environment, where you have the possibility to influence and improve how things are done.
Apply now, if you think this could be your next career move. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found.