We’re looking for a well-rounded and experienced Lead Developer with a customer-oriented mindset.
You might be the one if you’re passionate about learning new technologies, and working with the full spectrum of web platforms and concepts, from corporate intranets to high-profile consumer services. On top of this, we hope that you enjoy consulting our clients and helping them out with your expertise. If you found yourself from the description, keep on reading.
What we expect from you:
- Strong command of object-oriented programming
- Command of Open Source platforms and CMS tools (e.g. WordPress, Contentful)
- Know-how on relational database/object design (e.g. MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL databases)
- Experience in integration design (e.g. REST, SOAP)
- Experience in web service architecture
- Experience on Git version control
- Understanding of web UX design
- Adequate CSS and HTML skills
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work and thrive in a team
- Fluent communication skills both in Finnish and English
- Suitable degree in a related subject and 3+ years of working experience with similar requirements
It’s a plus if you have:
- Expertise on analytics services (e.g. Google Analytics) and the ability to improve our clients’ businesses by utilizing the data
- Experience of agile development methods, especially Scrum
- Knowledge of TypeScript, ECMAScript 6/2015, and ECMAScript 2016
- Experience of real-time web communications using WebSockets and Socket.io
- Knowledge of WebPack and its plugins and loaders
Benefits: We offer challenging, yet rewarding projects with our big Finnish client companies in collaboration with our skilled industry professionals. We have a laid-back culture that embraces talent, freedom and initiative. We are a tightly knit group of fun-loving and skilled people. On top of the usual benefits – conferences abroad, healthcare, dental care, weekly lunch and breakfast and sports/culture vouchers, etc. – we also invest especially in the training and professional development of our employees. At Frantic we also offer a renewed remote office concept that encourages our people to work remotely from wherever they want.
Deadline: If you felt like this is your cup of tea, send in your application and your latest CV as soon as possible.
Want to stay connected with ICT Direct about other great job opportunities in the ICT industry? Follow us in LinkedIn and Facebook and we’ll keep you updated about new career opportunities.