CLOSED: Head of Enterprise Architecture
The biggest digital transformation in Finland is happening right now at Posti! As part of this Posti has to refurbish its legacy application stack.
Would you like to be the
Head of Enterprise Architecture
that helps Posti make this happen?
Posti needs a bold, driven and innovative Head of Enterprise Architecture, who is as comfortable moving and discussing with all levels of the company who can also make sure that Enterprise Architecture is not theory but understandable for all stakeholder. The Head of Enterprise Architecture will be responsible for a team of Enterprise Architects, and they will together take Posti Enterprise Architecture to the next level.
By joining Posti you will be part of Finland’s biggest digital transformation, heavily involved in our Core2020 legacy application renewal program, you will be a builder of the future, you are asked to challenge and to think outside-of-thebox, you are asked to step outside your comfort zone every now and then, you are offered multiple ways to develop your skills and competencies, and you will get enthusiastic and talented colleagues. Last but not least, you will be part of Posti’s mission: making everyday life smoother for millions of people.
Posti will provide you comprehensive introduction to your role and coaching and training for your future development. Posti offers you competitive salary, modern working facilities and tools, and the benefits like, mobile phone, sports, gym, personnel discounts, team events and activities. The position is located in Posti’s modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Set the direction and establishes the approach for integration business models, processes, information and solutions.
- Combine many different skills and experiences to address and solve business, information, and technology related opportunities, and problems.
- Integrate the project and program strategies across the company, and ensures alignment with business strategies, business drivers, and management priorities. Define and describe the goals of the enterprise, the processes needed to meet these goals, the data and solutions performing processes, and the organizational alignment and responsibilities performing activities.
- In addition Head of Enterprise Architecture catalogs, develops, coordinates, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall Enterprise Architecture models, capabilities, and standard components used by the enterprise to perform all business and technology related activities
- Run a team of Enterprise Architects responsible for specific processes within the company and ensures their development
- Broad background in different sectors: Logistics, SCM, Service industry, Manufacturing…
- Demonstrated skill and examples of models built with known standard framework
- Demonstrated skill with running Enterprise Architect teams
- Demonstrated skill with dealing with C-level executives, selling & defending the need for enterprise architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (FI, EN)
- Group session facilitation, and service design workshop skills
- Team leadership
- Internal selling & marketing skill, especially CLevel & senior management
- Business analysis skill
- Model design based on analysis
- Management skills
- Ability to work in and agile fashion and adapt models to Enterprise needs
Apply now, if you think this could be your next career move. The position will be fulfilled as soon as the right person is found.