Front End Developer
Kova Finland is a software company providing business solutions to the home building industry in the USA and Canada through local business partners. We develop high quality IT software solutions to meet the needs of all our customers, utilizing the latest industry standard server and web technologies and development methods. Our main product is the Sapphire Build Enterprise Management Suite, which enables high-volume production builders to seamlessly integrate their enterprise operations using a single unified system.
Kova Finland is a wholly owned subsidiary of MiTek, a Berkshire-Hathaway Company.
We are looking for a
Front End Developer
to join our team in Espoo
In this position you will develop the Sapphire Build system, which is a cloud-based, integrated, collaborative management, and information distribution system for construction companies. The product is widely used by the home construction industry in the USA and Canada. More information about the Sapphire Build here: www.mitek-us.com/software/SAPPHIRE-Build/
You will be joining a team of experienced developers to help drive solutions that amaze our customers. The team consists of 11 employees and you will work as Front End Developer in our team.
Your most important tasks as Front End Developer are
- Responsible for developing new UI (React based)
- Gather requirements from customers
- Choose the most relevant technology and apply it to software development
- Be responsible for the projects as a whole
We expect you to have an eye for visual designing and you are enthusiastic of building great user interfaces as well as guiding the development team within Front End area. Perhaps you already have a portfolio that demonstrates your interest in UI. You may have experience or at least openness to working in an Agile driven software development environment. We hope you to have a demonstrated passion for technology and desire for self-improvement every day. A high motivation to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment is desired.
Why join us?
- Start-up like easy-going atmosphere – no unnecessary bureaucracy
- People first ideology – best results are achieved when employees are satisfied with their work
- We are ready to support your work-life balance in multiple ways
- You have the chance to develop a modern product, which is used by thousands of users
- Modern and easily accessible facilities located in Keilaniemi
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. The position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.