Enterprise Architect, Parcels and eCommerce
Posti is looking for an
for Parcels and eCommerce business area.
The purpose of this role is to act as Parcels and eCommerce business units key contact point for transformational IT demands and translate these to solutions and roadmaps.
A suitable candidate is capable of crafting EA deliverables that articulate the business strategy, business outcomes, and business capabilities and processes. These inputs are used to architect solutions to support initiatives and projects, bringing together input from business, information and technical dimensions and addressing enterprise integration needs.
A practical approach that provides concrete value to both business management as guiding decision making and optimizing implementations and project deliveries is appreciated.
An ideal candidate would have experience in designing end-to-end processes with a broad and solid understanding of enterprise business software and related architectures. Experience in digital solutions, microservices and/or software development processes is considered as benefit.
• Aligning business strategy and business outcomes with solution and project roadmaps
• Facilitating and documenting business capability analysis for solid business architecture foundation
• Drill down to create solution architectures for critical capabilities
• Managing dependencies between business application, integration and information management layers
• Running and orchestrating feasibility studies and solution/technology evaluation processes
• Support in project setup and optimization to improve time-to-market of solutions
• Producing deliverables and EA artifacts
• Communication of architectural options, choices and roadmaps to business stakeholders
• Understanding customer behaviours, needs and expectations
• Understanding of business operating models and ecosystem
• Designing business processes and concepts
• Designing and developing solutions
• Designing modular and service oriented architectures
• Integrating solutions
• Leading, inspiring and building trust
• Influencing and persuading
• Understanding and speaking the language of the business
• Experienced with agile project methods
Position reports to Head of Enterprise Architecture at Posti Group.