Configuration Owner, Order Management & Customer (SAP SD & PS)
KONE’s IT department manages and develops cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide to support KONE’s business and KONE employees to perform at their best.
We are now looking for a
Configuration Owner, Order Management & Customer
who owns KONE’s SAP configuration, development and design related to Order Management and Customer processes.
The SAP Configuration Owner validates and approves all designs prior to build and will work close together with Solution Design Owners and Architects to drive solution architecture to a ”configuration-friendly” direction and maximal utilization of out-of-the-box functionality to avoid KONE-specific customization as much as possible. You will support and give guidance to Application Analysts and external parties in developing and implementing application configurations.
As a Configuration Owner you will be responsible to establish guidelines, processes and a close working relationship with KONE’s Development and Operations teams. Both are run by outsourcing partners.
The position is based in Espoo, Finland.
- End-to-end responsibility for SAP sales order management, project management and customer related process design and implementation
- Main contact / counterpart for Solution Design Owners in Customer and Delivery Order Management area
- Define and control how to map process definition and requirements into SAP configuration and rules (modeling rules)
- Define and control data model and data integrity in SAP
- Define / approve / align scope of functionality between satellite and back-end systems (e.g. Salesforce, KTOC – KONE Tendering and Ordering Configurator)
- Lead Solution Design Owners to avoid as much as possible KONE specific developments
- Governance of global KONE configuration template
- Discover / explore new SAP standard functionalities and map with KONE needs
- Collaborate with/guide internal and external SAP development and support teams
Skills, Education and Experience
• M.Sc. degree or equivalent
• Minimum professional experience 10 years with minimum 7 years in SAP SD & PS
• Expertise and hands on experience in following SAP Modules: SAP VC, LE
• Very good knowledge in SAP Modules: MM, FICO, IDOC, ALE
• Good knowledge with SAP interfaces & SAP PI
• Knowledge of new SAP technologies such as: SAP HANA, SAP UI5 – Fiori
• Demonstrated track record of clear achievements from previous positions held
• Experience with ITIL processes
• Experience with Run SAP like a factory or similar
• Experience in leadership and matrix organizations
• Experience with supplier collaboration / collaboration with AMS partners
• Experience in working in international environment with stakeholders distributed globally
• Excellent stakeholders’ communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent Change Management skills
• Analysis and Problem solving
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
If you are interested in this position, please apply latest by August 4, 2017