C/C++ Embedded Developers (Finland)
About ICT DIRECT
ICT DIRECT is a leading human resource consulting company in Scandinavia with offices in Finland, Sweden, and India (ICT DIRECT India Pvt Ltd).
ICT DIRECT India is inviting candidates from India to work on exciting opportunities within Europe. ICT DIRECT client list includes Nokia, KONE, Price Waterhouse Coopers. You can check our URL www.ictdirect.fi to understand our global operations and the clientele.
Opportunity if you are passionate in C/C++ Embedded Development
Some of the leading ICT DIRECT clients need great talent to work in their Finland offices on different verticals that include, Banking, Manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Medical, Retail, and other industries.
Who are you?
A dynamic mind. A great attitude to explore the newest embedded developments e.g. in IoT, Automotive, Medical and Telecom. You are interested in solving complex programmatic and technical issues You are cooperative, willing to learn, and happy to share your knowledge with your colleagues. You consider yourself a solid team player for whom a tightly built team and open communication is important.
Your typical responsibilities
- Work in a team that develops the latest technologies on top of Linux
- Participate in requirement management, in detailed SW design, coding, integration and SW testing.
- Work in a team that works according to Agile SW development principles.
- Be a member of a team translating high-level business concepts into tangible prototypes, and ultimately through into production.
Desired Skills and experience
- Masters, Bachelor or Ph.D. Degree in Sw, IT, Computer Science, or related field of study
- 5+ years of experience in embedded SW development
- Exposure to one or more of these: modern C++, Qt, QML, Jenkins, Java, C, Linux
- Exposure to AUTOSAR would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and hands-on attitude
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
To move forward, please click the apply button. You will reach our portal and will learn about the selection procedures.
The broad selection path would involve taking an on-line coding test, ICT DIRECT shortlisting your candidature based on your test performance.
ICT Direct Finland will work with its clients to find a suitable job placement in Finland. Setting up a Client interview for you and support you in the post-selection process with a free work-visa and travel tickets to Finland.
The work contract with Finland clients would be typically multi-year, and you will have an opportunity to settle with your family in Finland.
Apply now to experience the Finland environment and work culture.
For any more details, please contact on [email protected]