Posti has always been the company next door. In every village in Finland, on every street corner, we’ve been at the center of communication. A cultural shift from communication to ecommerce is taking place – we’re moving from sending love letters to delivering goods and services. To make the change, we need to build a bridge to the next generation of technology. We need to take our business to the next level. We need to ask ourselves: what’s the next page of our history and the first page of our future. The biggest digital transformation in the market is happening now at Posti! Our mission is to build new digital businesses for Posti, as well as to provide a cutting-edge customer experience across our digital channels.
We believe in passion, clean code, software automation and agile ways of work! Would you like to have an opportunity to build leading digital services as a part of the biggest digital transformation in the market?
We are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic
to join our Digital Services team in Helsinki.
As a hands-on architect you will be responsible for establishing system-wide architectural design, guiding and supporting the development team, working with our existing codebase and also creating completely new components and functionality. You have a key role in understanding the complexity and dependencies between the systems and components used in building Posti’s digital services.
You will work as a part of our agile team with product owners, developers and designers to ensure high quality service delivery towards the end-customers. We are not looking for “swim-lane architect”, hence a strong development background and passion is required.
Technical skills listed provide insight into things that we look for and appreciate, but are not limited to: Clojure, AWS, GCP, REST, Swagger, GraphQL, Apache, Nginx, JVM, Java, Python, Bash (Make,m4,awk,sed, etc), Linux, RHEL…
As an ideal candidate for this position, you have:
- Digital projects as an architect under your belt
- In-depth software engineering and development lifecycle knowledge
- Systematic way of thinking and working
- Good presentation skills, ability to sell ideas and convince stakeholders
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, analytical skills
- An open mind, curiosity and the desire to develop and learn new things
- Capability to represent and defend own views and perspectives and ability to negotiate when needed
- Efficient communication skills in written and spoken English
We offer you:
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Key role in Posti´s Digital Services team in Helsinki.
- Unique possibility to be a part of experienced team building the biggest digital transformation in the market
- Great colleagues: next.posti.fi
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you think this could be your next career move apply now. The position will be fulfilled when the right person is found.